We miss you all! Our priority is the health and safety of each member of our community, and that includes you. Thank you for your unrelenting commitment to patient health and safety during such a challenging time and thank you for your continued dedication and support of our students. The Department of Nurse Anesthesia has been busy doing everything we can to balance student success, their safety and well-being.
A few key announcements:
- The new date for our annual Alumni event is Friday, April 16, 2021at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Nominations were placed on hold this Spring for new Alumni Advisory Council members and will be sought this Fall for new terms beginning January 2021
- We are planning a virtual alumni event this fall
- NAFA conferences are still planned for 2020
- NewOnline CE courses have been added this summer
- Please follow us on our Facebook pagewhere we share timely news of alumni, students, and faculty and staff
- Our students were on the news!!
- Anesthesia eNonymous is back and better than ever! See below for more information
If you have any questions, please let us know. All our best to stay healthy and strong.
Heather E. Millar
Director of Development, Marketing and Communications
VCU Department of Nurse Anesthesia